As a resident of Anaheim for over the past four decades, a business owner, husband, and a father of two children I understand the needs of families. I am not a politician, and Ive never held political office Im just a concerned citizen and family man.
With my experience as a business owner in Anaheim I have the expertise necessary to serve the taxpayers of Anaheim well. I have the knowledge and experience to make the fiscal decisions that will send taxpayer dollars directly into city services and not into wasteful bureaucracy.
My wife and I chose to raise our family in Anaheim because its a great city, and now I want to give back to my community by serving as a councilmember.
As your next councilmember, I will:
- Never vote to raise your taxes;
- Support public safety by placing more police and firefighters on the job;
- Bring new businesses to Anaheim;
- Support existing businesses;
- Work with the schools to help improve education and reduce juvenile crime, and maintain and improve streets.